New Reference speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. They feature edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth, clear highs and the larger models offer an adjustable tweeter output level control for high-frequency optimization based on installation location or the listener's preference. Oversized Plus One™ woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance. Plus our newly engineered baskets are optimized to fit most factory speaker locations.
Rockford Fosgate amplification at an unbelievable value. The R300X4 4-channel amplifier is so versatile, it will be the only amplifier your system needs. Full-range or component speakers on the front channels and a single R1S410 10" or R1S412 12" woofer bridged/mono on the rear. Consider your system clean, loud and done!
New Reference speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. REF-6532EX has an RMS power of 165 watts and 300 watts RMS peak power. Its high sensitivity rating of 93dB allows the REF-6532EX speakers to be used with a wider range of amplifiers. The tweeter has an edge-driven design that allows for a smoother frequency response and minimal distortion at higher volumes. Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices.
- speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- 1" edge-driven, textile dome tweeter; textile semi-dome supertweeter
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- grilles included
- Peak: 330 watts per pair / 165 watts each
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- Edge-driven textile tweeter
- Plus One polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Frequency Response: 53 - 21000 Hz
- Shallow mount and smaller mounting diameter for wider fitment
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-7/8"
- 3 ohms impedance
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 300W RMS Max Power
- MOSFET power supply
- Ultra compact chassis
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 4/2 channel operation
- Variable DC offset sensitivity
- MEHSA3 technology for MOSFET temperature reduction
- 2-Way Protection Circuity System
- NOMAD "real time" circuitry protection technology
- Extruded aluminum heat sink for convection cooling and extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Selectable high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- UPC: 713783826773
- Weight: 16
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.