- speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- 1" edge-driven, textile dome tweeter; textile semi-dome supertweeter
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- grilles included
- Peak: 330 watts per pair / 165 watts each
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- Edge-driven textile tweeter
- Plus One polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Frequency Response: 53 - 21000 Hz
- Shallow mount and smaller mounting diameter for wider fitment
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-7/8"
- 3 ohms impedance
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 300W RMS Max Power
- MOSFET power supply
- Ultra compact chassis
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 4/2 channel operation
- Variable DC offset sensitivity
- MEHSA3 technology for MOSFET temperature reduction
- 2-Way Protection Circuity System
- NOMAD "real time" circuitry protection technology
- Extruded aluminum heat sink for convection cooling and extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Selectable high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- UPC: 713783826773
- Weight: 16
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.