OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
JL Audio M500/3
This compact amplifier is ideal for a simple audiophile-grade, subwoofer / satellite system. With the M500/3, you can drive a pair of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power, while also delivering a stout 300 W to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
This marine speaker from Kenwood is built with waterproof polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds that makes it durable. KFC-2053MRW can handle up to 100W RMS (300W Peak). The sturdy shell and stainless steel grille protects the speaker from elements.
Specially designed voice coil offers higher power handling, linear movement and greater excursion for extreme bass output. The Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS) improves durability and faithfully reproduces the sound of original sources. Cone provides increased strength and rigidity for optimized bass response.
JL Audio M500/3 Features:
- 3-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >87 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 7-500 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >120 @ 4 ohm, >60 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 2-channel/Mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
Kenwood KFC-2053MRW Features:
- Tweeter Composition PEI
- Woofer Surround Rubber
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) 300
- Top-mount Depth (Inches) 3 3/8
- Impedance (Ohms) 4
- Bottom-mount Depth (Inches) N/A
- Tweeter Design 1" Balanced Dome
- Design 2-way
- Speaker Size 8
- Woofer Composition Polypropylene
- Sensitivity 86 dB at 1 watt
- Frequency Response 55 - 20k Hz
- RMS Power Range (Watts) 6-100
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) 7 1/16
Pioneer TS-W126M Features:
- Power Handling: Peak: 1300 watts / RMS: 300 watts
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Cutout Dimensions: 11.06"
- Extended pole yoke improves linearity during long excursion
- Vented pole yoke allows better heat dissipation and increased power handling
- Impedance: Single 4 ohm
- Large binding posts for heavy gauge wire
- IMPP Composite seamless cone woofer for a rich bass sound
- Urethane surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Mounting Depth: 5.31"
- 30 oz large strontium magnet structure
- 6-Layer long high temperature Aluminum voice coil design
- Recommended power range: 100 - 300 watts RMS
- Extended excursion design provides longer travel to create loud bass output
- Best tuned parameters provide superior sound quality and reliability
- Frequency Response: 20-125 Hz
- Xmax: 11.7 mm
- UPC: 713783634149
- Weight: 27
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.