Infinity Reference 1000s
Infinity’s latest Reference subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
The BXX2000.1D is a 2000 watt mono amplifier featuring Super Class D™ technology with an NGSD digital chip to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs are selected for both balance and output power. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music. All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer.
BXX2000.1D BRUTUS Series 2000 Watt Mono 1-Ohm Stable Amplifier 1-Channel Subwoofer Car Audio Amp
- Hifonics Brutus Series BXX2000.1D
- Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 500watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15 - 35 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 225A x 1, External only
Reference 1000S Reference Series 10" 800 Watts Peak Power Selectable 2-ohm/4-ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Cutout Diameter or Length: 9.44 (inches)
- Size: 10 -inch
- Sensitivity: 89 dB at 2.83 volts
- Port length: 7 (inches)
- Ideal Sealed Box Volume: 0.5 (cubic feet)
- Port diameter: 3 (inches)
- Peak Power Handling: 800 (Watts)
- Bottom Mount Depth: 3.06 (inches)
- Frequency Response: 35 - 175 Hz
- Impedance: N/A
- Dual Voice Coil: No
- Cone Material: Poly
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Ideal Ported Box Volume: 1.5 (cubic feet)
- Free-Air: Yes
- RMS Power Range: 50-200 (Watts)
- Top Mount Depth: 3.25 (inches)
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.