Infinity Reference 1070
Reference woofers delivers the enhanced efficiency and higher output. INFINITY uses progressive spiders to provide the best possible control at the excursion limits versus much more commonly used linear spiders. The benefit is a far more controlled woofer stroke with far tighter bass characteristics. With high-roll surrounds, proprietary cone design and long-excursion, Reference woofers deliver deep, powerful bass, with greater accuracy than conventional woofer. And the exclusive SSI™ (Smart Selectable Impedance) switch lets you choose 2- or 4-ohm impedance for maximum configuration flexibility. It’s everything you want in a woofer.
The BXX2000.1D is a 2000 watt mono amplifier featuring Super Class D™ technology with an NGSD digital chip to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs are selected for both balance and output power. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music. All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer.
BXX2000.1D BRUTUS Series 2000 Watt Mono 1-Ohm Stable Amplifier 1-Channel Subwoofer Car Audio Amp
- Hifonics Brutus Series BXX2000.1D
- Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 500watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15 - 35 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 225A x 1, External only
Reference 1070 Reference Series 10" 1000 Watts Peak Power Component Subwoofer with selectable Impedance
- mounting depth: 5-11/16"
- frequency response: 30-175 Hz
- 10" component subwoofer
- sealed box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- sensitivity (2.83V at 1 meter): 92 dB
- polypropylene cone
- switchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance
- nitrile rubber surround
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
- grille not included
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.