MP 165P.3 PRO Woofer
The MP 165P.3 car audio woofers electro-acoustic parameters have been forged to give it the pure and solid sound of an authentic mid-bass, designed for high dynamic systems. The voice coil with a generous 14 mm height, has a nominal 3 Ω impedance in addition to an increased power handling. These features provide the ability to maximally exploit the power of the Hertz HCP and HDP amplifiers as well as all the 2 Ω stable electronics. The ferrite 95 mm diameter magnet enables a +/-4.5 mm voice coil linear excursion, ensuring utmost control at all times. The Boundary Free Surround moves a bigger amount of air, and the V-cone® profile improves the offaxis dispersion, the real in-car listening condition. The sophisticated aluminium alloy basket neutralizes the undesired vibrations.
- PURE COPPER VOICE COIL: wound on a Polyamide former for high power handling combined with very low intermodulation distortion of vocals.
- EXPONENTIAL V-CONE® PROFILE: geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid frequency range. (Logo VCone)
- “BOUNDARY FREE” RUBBER SURROUND: for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
- HIGH DENSITY FLUX FERRITE MAGNET: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- BASKET: low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Size mm (in.): 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 100
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 45 ÷ 4,5k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 94
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 8018823119085
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.