Kenwood DDX6706S DVD Receiver
Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, iDatalink Maestro, Made for iPhone/iPod, Bluetooth, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, Hi-Res Audio, Clear Resistive Touch Panel, Music Mix, Dual Phone Connection, Remote App, Drive EQ, FLAC Supported, Dual Camera Input, Wireless Music Browsing, Parking Guide Lines, Graphic EQ/DTA, Variable Color Illumination
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver's display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. With the latest ANDROID OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
Dual Phone Connection
While you are connected through Bluetooth, with a touch of a button you can switch between two phones.
DDX6706S 2-DIN 6.8" DVD Receiver
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.8" Clear Resistive touchscreen display
- customizable display background and digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- automatic iPhone and Android pairing using the USB connection
- Kenwood Music Mix feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote S app
- works with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Alexa Voice Control
- compatible with Google Assistant when using Android Auto
- music control and charging of Apple and select Android devices using the USB connection
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital signal processing
- DriveEQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- dual-zone audio and video capability
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: one rear USB input, rear A/V input (mini), front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.