The Evolution TR systems have stood the test of time by delivering unsurpassed value and performance in their price class. The TR690-TXi system features 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames.
The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. The Mid-Range driver is ferrofluid-cooled, with a 2-inch Mylar® cone diaphragm to smoothly bridge the gap between the woofer and the dome tweeter.
Tweeters are mounted next to the mid-range driver and built with 0.5-inch textile diaphragms that deliver clean response, on and off axis. The small size of the TR tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing TR coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles. Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- 6" x 9" Evolution TR Series 3-Way Coaxial Speaker System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- Top-mount depth: 3.06"
- Frame Outer Diameter: 6.40" x 9.33"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts per channel
- 0.50" Textile dome tweeter
- Integral phase plug
- Tweeter ferrite/ceramic magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Flat-profile, symmetrical-roll spider
- 1.00" (25mm) Voice Coil
- 2" Mylar
- Sealed back cone driver
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Product Highlights:
- 3-way 6"x9" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer
- polyether foam surround
- 2" Mylar cone midrange driver, 1/2" textile dome tweeter
- 4-ohm impedance
- 10-60 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 53-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- depth: 3-1/8"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440910347
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 91034
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
zack puca From tennessee
|Great, product, price, and shipping time. .|
derek From kansas
Great sound for the money. Over all looks of product are nice and clean and quality is excellent.
CG From South Florida
|The highs on these speakers are great. Unfortunately, the bass lacks terribly. Even the stock speakers produced better lows than these speakers.|