- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- Power range 50-300 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 1,200 watts
- Frequency response 18-250 Hz
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- 4-ohm impedance
- Top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- Sealed box volume 1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 2.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad Cullin From Michigan
|its a really good sub and it also looks stylish and cool looking|
tyler From il
|Awesome sub. great value.|
Robert From Ohio
|Good sub but tends to make a clicking sound at high volumes|