- Size: 10 inch
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 - 2.40 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.25 - 1.75 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: yes
- Sensitivity: 87.7 dB
- Frequency Response: 30-500 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 125W
- Peak Power Handling: 250W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Steel Basket with Unique Swooped Windows
- Nickel-Plated Connection Terminals
- Advanced Composite Cone
- Double-Stitched Heavy-Duty Foam Surround
- Inverted Structural Dome (ISD) Dust Cap
- Multi-Layer Voice Coil with Kapton Former
- Impregnated Cotton Spider
- Extended, Bumped, and Vented UniPlate Pole Piece
- Perimeter Venting Cooling System
- Optional Patented KICKER Grille
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
wes From lincoln county ky
|I have Two tens in a bandpass box with a KICKER 800.1 amp and they will Jar your head off but they also have the best sound with out distorting. Theses are a must have!|