- oil-damped suspension
- Integrated Quad 1-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
- disc naming - up to 100 discs with compatible Kenwood receiver
- CD Text (with a compatible Kenwood receiver)
- mounts at 0°, 45°, or 90°
- frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- 16-foot connection cable included
- dimensions:10-5/8"W x 2-9/16"H x 7-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Michael Todd From Columbia, MO
|I have this unit factory installed in my 2002 Rinker Captiva 212. It has always had a problem with skipping. It just takes the slightest movmment of the boat to cause the player to skip, and sometimes it won't track irregardless. Overall build quality is very good as it has handled several years of extremes in heat, humidity, non-use, and cold. However, it's very frustrating when the playback is interrupted by constant skipping.|