- polypropylene woofer with large roll treated foam surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coil design
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and stops bass-robbing air leaks
- frequency response 28-200 Hz
- power range 100-400 watts RMS (200 watts per voice coil)
- peak power 800 watts
- sensitivity 86 dB SPL
- top mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.9-2.79 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
suhhhh From LA
|this sub is pretty loud looks good too but get a nice amp with it and you'll be set|
kingjon From fl
|Not bad for the price considering you're getting a DVC sub. There are plenty of wiring options for a dual 4Ohm. Sounds good if you put about 350W @ 2Ohm from a mono amp with clean power. Check out a RF 301M.|
Navy01Z From CT
|A very loud deep woofer for the money. Not a whole lot of flexiblity with only having a dual 4 versus the option of a dual 2 and dual 4.|