- Composite IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Cone
- Dual Layer Urethane Surround
- Conex Spider with Damper Ring
- Projected Yoke with Vented Pole Piece
- 4-Layer Voice Coil with Aluminum Former
- Strontium Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Molded Front Gasket
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthias From Florida
|Good sound, great range, 20hz up to 4500hz is freaking unheard of for this price, The wider the frequency range the better sound you will have, also 90dB sensitivity is freaking great better then some 12" speakers out there for real, a difference of 2db means it requires half the input to produce the same volume, example. Say if you had 88db 12s these 10" would sound just as loud at half the input, freakin awesome, they aren’t going to make you go deaf or ne thing, but they sound great and produce rich, punchy bass from low volume to moderately loud volumes. I run them @100watts RMS each.|