- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Injection Molded Octane-ZR Badge Dust Cap
- 3-Piece Dust Cap with Carbon Fiber Inlay and Aluminum Plating
- Internal Blue Power LED
- Grained, Aluminum-Plated Polypropylene Cone
- Large Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Heavy Die-Case Aluminum Frame
- Computer-Optimized, Large Bumped Motor Assembly
- 2" High-Temp Voice Coil Former
- Injection Molded Rubber Magnet Boot
- ZR-Speed Rated Tire Tread Sealing Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rich From new jersey
|I have 2 of the 10 inch 4 ohm subs in a small sealed box powered by a pioneer 760 amp. they sound better than many of the higher priced systems I have had in the past. Loud tight bass at a awesome price!!!|
Joe From Oceanside,CA
|I have this sub wired up for 2 ohm and connected to a Rockford Fosgate 500.1 mono amp. It totally rocks. Nice tight bass!|
Jon From Mississippi
|I have 2 of these subs in my neon, powered by a PG xenon 200.2 amp. I am very impressed with the sound quality of them. I have these in a custom tuned enclosure. I recommend these if your on a budget. Great little 10's. And don't require much airspace.|