- P5 Rigid Aluminum Deposition Cone Design
- Dual 4-Layer Voice Coils
- Durable Foamed Rubber Surround with Stroke Stabilizers
- Double Damper Suspension
- Dual Stacked Magnets
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Rear Voice Coil Vent with Vented Heat Sink
- Optimized for both Small Sealed and Ported Enclosures
- Mounting Depth: 5.88"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.50 cu.ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From Birmingham, Al
|I have two of these 12" subs in the back of my TrailBlazer and they made a world of difference. I suggest buying one of Sony's amps to go with it because I had an Alpine amp hooked up and they sound distorted. Now they don't!|
cb From La
|I really love this subwoofer. I did not buy it off of this site but they were still a great price. Look and sound great! If you don't want to buy Kicker, I would sugesst you go with Sony.|
David From Maryland
|Best Bang For Your Buck!|