- P5 Rigid Aluminum Deposition Cone Design
- Dual 4-Layer Voice Coils
- Durable Foamed Rubber Surround with Stroke Stabilizers
- Double Damper Suspension
- Dual Stacked Magnets
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Rear Voice Coil Vent with Vented Heat Sink
- Optimized for both Small Sealed and Ported Enclosures
- Mounting Depth: 5.88"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.50 cu.ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From Birmingham, Al
|I have two of these 12" subs in the back of my TrailBlazer and they made a world of difference. I suggest buying one of Sony's amps to go with it because I had an Alpine amp hooked up and they sound distorted. Now they don't!|
cb From La
|I really love this subwoofer. I did not buy it off of this site but they were still a great price. Look and sound great! If you don't want to buy Kicker, I would sugesst you go with Sony.|
David From Maryland
|Best Bang For Your Buck!|