- Mounting hole diameter:11.25"
- Mounting depth: 7.75"
- Basket diameter: 13"
- Typical sealed enclosure (cu. ft.): 1.2
- SPL sealed enclosure (cu. ft.): 0.76
- Proprietary die-cast basket supports integrated Dual Gap motor assembly
- Forced-air cooling via vented spider ring and extended pole piece
- Ultra-rigid foamed polypropylene cone and conformally joined Santoprene surround
- Proprietary AngleLock wiring terminals accept heavy gauge cabling
- Tooled rubber wrap-gasket for air-tight seal in front or rear mount applications
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dj trance From new york
i have 4 dcx 15's in my santa fe powered by 2 r/f 1000.1bd amp strapped together, bass is smooth, tight, and precise. vibration is crazy from the amount of air it pushes. it pounds so hard that i had to double tint my windows, and also tinted my front window with 2 coats of 75% tint. thi sub i would recommend for serious user only!!!!
jeremy From franklin ky
|i have two of these hooked to a ppi dcx 1500.1 and now my windshile is crack they are really good subs ppi for life. (pcb)|
matt From mi
|awsome sub hits really hard,it has a really big basket soo u need alot of room,i have 2 of these hoked up to a rock fordfosgat power 2000, and it slams i cracked both of my windows in my 03 bonaville|