- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- Kevlar® Reinforced Composite Balanced & Laminated Cone
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 75 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 4 ohm 2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input and Output Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 6 1/2"
- Through Hole: 10 7/8"
- Diameter: 12 5/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big Lou From EP
|These subs hit hard as hell for what you pay. They sound pretty good too. Had two of these in a ported enclosure giving each sub about 2.5 cubic feet per sub and they hit ridiculously hard. Had them powered by a Memphis PR1000.1 amp which to me is probably one of the best amps out in the market for the price.|
Chris From Green River, WY
|I have this sub in an Slotted spl box with a 700 watt boss ripper amp and I have never had aproblem with this sub and I only have one and can hit harder than my friends with two twelves awesome sub|
gordo From bronx,ny
|these subs kick hard better then rockfordfasgate and kickers the problem with kickers is that they burn very easy. i was testing these subs in my house, and i could hear them loud and clear when i was standing out side my house. for 169 you cant go wrong. with a strong amp people will hear you from deep.|