- molded polypropylene woofer cone
- 60-ounce magnet
- 4-ohm impedance
- top-mount depth 5-3/8" (without removable magnet cover. With cover, depth is 5-5/8")
- sealed box volume 0.65 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
s.e.k. wrestler From chanute ks.
|i have two of these in my 1984 chevy station wagon with a sony 1000 watt amp and they pound all day long great buy! you get every penny worth of bass.|
Johnny From Michigan
|I have two of these in my malibu powered by a kenwood amp, and these pound so hard. When you sit in the back seat your entire body is vibrating on the seat. I think this is the best bang for you buck.|
Chris From Florida
|I have two of these in a custom box. They are a good sq sub but distort easily when turned up. If your tight on money this is a great sub but spend a little extra and you wont regrett it.|