- 3D MASK Pro motorized, detachable face
- fine-dot 3-D multicolor FL display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- plays MP3 and WMA files
- CR-2 tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- seek tuning
- digital signal processor
- Dolby Pro Logic II
- SRS WOW sound enhancements (raises the soundstage, improves imaging, and strengthens bass)
- System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ presets, speaker size matching, and 3-band parametric EQ)
- System E's+ crossover system
- source tone memory
- SIRIUS tuner controls
- HD Radio-ready
- CD changer controls
- dual zone audio control
- 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- Amplifier Management System (AMS) - provides remote control over compatible Kenwood Excelon amplifiers
- rear auxiliary input
- wireless remote
- 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steven Kelly From Greenville,S.C.
|I must admit this is a very good cd player for the first year. After that it just sucks, I had mine for a year before the face would flip down but I would get no sound. I would hit the reset button and still nothing, turns out that the ribbon that connects the face to the cd player wore out. The ribbon is only good for about a year, so if you can't afford to buy a ribbon plus labor to get it fixed I suggest you don't get this one.|