- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (28 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels)
- Motorized, detachable, fold-down face
- Organic EL display with two screensavers, two level indicators, four background animations, and four background pictures
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- Seven-way rotary commander for system control and file navigation
- Supertuner IIID
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Easy EQ ? five preset EQ curves with 3-band tone adjustment
- Sound Focus EQ
- Satellite radio controls
- CD changer controls
- MOSFET60 internal amp
- Front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- 10-key wireless remote
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
- FM sensitivity 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jimmy From San Diego
|Very good sound quality. A lot of power also. Nice screen and a good addition to my system.|
john D From Cincinnati ohio
|Lots of power!! Clean sound!! Love the graphics...the only gripe I have about this unit is you can't change the background color, especially on the big knob...it'b bright blue and the interior lights on my car are red...it's kinda annoying and distracts from my speedometer and guages. It's buggin me to the point that I am gonna get rid of it...It's a great unit don't get em wrong,..it's just the brightness of the center Knob is toooo bright and when the main screen brightns when your driving at night is annoying also....lights up the whole interior...i'm not about that.....Every other feature...VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!|
O.C 714 From SANTA ANA CALIFORNIA
|I GOT THIS UNIT 3 WEEKS AGO AND I'M ENJOYING IT SO MUCH. THIS THING IS SO LOUD I DON'T EVEN NEED AN AMPLIFIER FOR MY MIDS AND HIGHS....
I HAVE IT HOOKED UP TO A PAIR OF PIONEER 6*9 350 WATTS 3 WAYS IN MY DOORS AND A PAIR OF PIONEER 6*9 460 WATTS 5 WAY IN MY REAR PANEL.....
THE SOUND IS SO RICH AND LOUD I COULN'T BELIEVE HOW LOUD IT WAS SO I JUST INSTALLED A 1200 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH A 1200 WATT MA AUDIO SUBWOOFER IN A SEALED BOX AND MY CAR SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD.
IF YOU WANT TO GET RICH, CLEAN AND LOUD SOUND WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE YOU SHOULD DEFENATELY PURCHASE THIS UNIT.|