- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Detachable, fold-down face with multicolor display
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs burned with MP3s and WMAs
- Easy EQ ? five preset EQ curves with 3-band tone adjustment
- Supertuner IIID
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- MOSFET50 internal amp
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS)
- CD changer controls
- Front and rear preamp outputs
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
- FM sensitivity 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J LEE From North Carolina
|This thing is awesome excellent adjustments to make my subs sound great, not to pricy, best deal ever the screensavers r cool too|
patrick s From p-vegas, alabama
|this is the first good cd player i've had and it does wonders. for the money it's a great unit and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a good cd player. i havent had a chance to see what it can do with a good sub and speaker set up, but im planning to this summer with 2 10's and 4 kicker 4" speakers. overall this unit has lots of sound options to customize it the way u like and has given me no troulbe since i got it (which was in august of '05) i will say that if u have older isuzu rodeos (like mine) the shifter gets in the way a little b/c of the location of the cd player. great unit and will keep on using pioneer.|
Mohit Singhal From India
|overall the best unit I had ever found|