- CD/MP3 receiver with built-in amplifier (23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and ATRAC3plus files)
- EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)
- Active Black Panel faceplate
- BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to music files during compression)
- CEA-2006 Compliant amplifier
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer for a better defined soundstage
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- XM Satellite Radio controls
- AUX Lite auxiliary input
- CD changer controls
- wireless remote
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- seek tuning
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brian From Albertvill Al.
|Got rid of an old clarion pro audio and now have this sony in the dash. it is a clean head unit. There are two parametric eqs hooked up to it to run 5 amps. I dont use any of the special features and sound great with the 24bit burr brown converters. you find that usually in a higher end unit.|
Stephen From Clarksville, TN
|By far the best deck I've ever owned. I am hooked on the electronic flip face and after my Kenwood failed on me I converted to Sony and am 100% satisfied.|
edi From miami, florida
|I got this about a year ago... i installed it in my car and about a month ago it failed on me... because you have to open it and close it every time you want to change something (volume, track, equilizer) without using the control the main chip broke of. its under the radio and it folds when you open it. when that happend i had a cd on at a really high volume but not even the control work now that the chip whas broke... and i couldnt even turn the volume down because you have no controls or way to get in to them. I had the music on for a week until i could repair it. now its fine... but have in mind that youre better of with alpine when it comes to quality.|