- CD/MP3 receiver with built-in amplifier (23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and ATRAC3plus files)
- EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)
- Active Black Panel faceplate
- BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to music files during compression)
- CEA-2006 Compliant amplifier
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer for a better defined soundstage
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- XM Satellite Radio controls
- AUX Lite auxiliary input
- CD changer controls
- wireless remote
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- seek tuning
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brian From Albertvill Al.
|Got rid of an old clarion pro audio and now have this sony in the dash. it is a clean head unit. There are two parametric eqs hooked up to it to run 5 amps. I dont use any of the special features and sound great with the 24bit burr brown converters. you find that usually in a higher end unit.|
Stephen From Clarksville, TN
|By far the best deck I've ever owned. I am hooked on the electronic flip face and after my Kenwood failed on me I converted to Sony and am 100% satisfied.|
edi From miami, florida
|I got this about a year ago... i installed it in my car and about a month ago it failed on me... because you have to open it and close it every time you want to change something (volume, track, equilizer) without using the control the main chip broke of. its under the radio and it folds when you open it. when that happend i had a cd on at a really high volume but not even the control work now that the chip whas broke... and i couldnt even turn the volume down because you have no controls or way to get in to them. I had the music on for a week until i could repair it. now its fine... but have in mind that youre better of with alpine when it comes to quality.|