- Power handling: 250 watts RMS/500 watts peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Magnet weight: 50 oz.
- FS: 29.58 Hz.
- SPL: 88.03 dB 1W/1m
- Vas: 1.905 cu. ft. Qts: 0.31 Xmax: 10mm
- Dimensions: A: 10.25" B: 9.2" C: 5.6"
- Rubber surround
- Plated stamped steel basket
- Bumped backplate for long excursion
- Polymer coated non-pressed paper cone
- Integrated rubber mounting gasket
- Protective magnet cover
- Optimum sealed box: 0.5 to 1 cu. ft.
- Optimum vented box: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Round port diameter: 3" (x 2)
- Total port area: 14 sq. in.
- Port length 12.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Michael From USA
|Got these for cheap on xxxxxx. Sound pretty good. The RMS rating MAY be a little higher than what they really take but work well with my RF 500 watt amp.They do kook cheaply built but they are holding up to the pounding I give them.|
nick nightmare From michigan
|great for the high pitch bass. i had one in a 1.5cu box at 55htz and it sounded like my buddies 15" fosgate old school and 2 dual 12's. ive had alot of compliments about how loud it is and it is only one ten. but lately the sub wont work i think it is blown. i had it runned by a mtx amp at 4 ohms it puts out 300w rms.|
Dane From Tacoma, WA
|I installed one in a sealed enclosure to a M Class Memphis amp 250watt. Sub lasted about a week and then finally locked up. I personally would not buy another low end MA audio speaker again. After sub blew, I took it apart to discover a very cheap build. I guess you pay for what you get.|