- DVD/CD/MP3 receiver with built-in amplifier (31 watts RMS/53 peak x 4 channels)
- Motorized, retractable 7" LCD video monitor with touch-screen controls
- Detachable control panel with secondary display and controls
- Plays DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, MP3 discs, and CD Video
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Magna Bass EX
- Compatibility with Clarion iPod interface adapter
- CD/DVD changer and TV tuner controls
- 3 sets of preamp outputs
- One set of audio/video inputs
- One set of audio/video outputs
- Dual-zone mode
- SIRIUS tuner controls
- 24-bit D/A converters
- Digital output for connection to optional surround processor
- Wireless remote
- DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jess the Juggalette From Kansas
|I have two complaints about this unit. First, the remote is huge for a car stero. Its the same size as my remote for my t.v. Second complaint is that it will not play disc's with labels.
Beside thoes two things I love it :) I have the Ipod interface, the sound is flawless. Of all the screens I've seen I like this the best, when the screen comes out it folds back. I've seen some screens that come to far out and the screen falls forward. I am definatly satisfied with this product. I am disapointed that I payed way to much for mine, about $300 more than the asking price here.|
lamont montgomery From swainsboro,ga
|this is by far the best piece of head unit i have ever owned for a good price the sound is good the features and alright not that many though but like i said its the best i ever had picture is great buy one dont debate u wont be sorry,plays everything to burnt cds, dvds does it all|
cory malcom From Middlebury
|I got this head unit for my 98 range rover and love it way better than my old sony head unit, the only problem is it doesnt play burnt cds.|