- Interlaced Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil (2 x 4ohms)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 4-Slit Glass-Imide
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (80oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- Silver Binding Posts Wire Terminals
- Dual Voice Coil: 8ohm
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robbie From Charleston SC
|if have two 10 inch premiers in a custom made box with a premiers head unit and 2 kicker 6 1/2 up front and two kicker 6*9s on the rear deck of my 98 honda accord, these subs really are the best damn subs if have ever had, you hear me coming atleat 2 or 3 blocks away when i am really bumping|
dp From eastman ,ga
|i got 2 of these subs and its hooked up to a hifonics brutus amp and you can be heard over 2 blocks coming and they hit so deep you cant go wrong with this sub for the price|
Nolan From Florida
|This sub is amazing. I have one of these hooked up to a Kenwood 1000watt mono class D amp and it is extremely loud. Good SQ for an SPL sub as well. Put this thing in a custom Pioneer Premier UD-W10 box and this thing will pound! All my friends with 12" subs are jealous of this one 10". Great buy!|