Why Do I Need A Crossover?
Speakers reproduce sound based on high, low, or mid-range frequencies. This process is called the crossover effect and occurs because the vast majority of audio systems cannot cover the entire spectrum sufficiently to minimize sound distortion and maintain an appropriate frequency ratio. A lot of amplifiers have either a built-in “variable” crossover so that you can set the frequency at exact sound specifications or a “fixed” crossover. By connecting the BX45 to your amplifier, you will have total control you exactly how you want your bass to sound, as well as your mid level and high level frequencies, giving you a pristine listening experience.
- Inputs: front, rear and subwoofer
- Outputs: front, rear and subwoofer
- Frequency multiplier: x1 or x20
- Selectable crossover frequencies
- Low pass: 32Hz–250Hz
- High pass: 40Hz–400Hz
- Variable bass boost, 0 – +12dB
- Bass boost frequency selector: 25–250Hz
- Selectable crossover slope: 6 dB/octave or 12 dB/octave
- Parallel input switch (feeding Multiple channels from one input)
- Phase shift, stereo/mono
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >110dB
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Lowpass input selector: Direct or front/rear mix
- Remote on/off power control
- LED power indicator
- Subwoofer phase switch
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 7-1/8” x 5-3/4” x 1-1/2”
- UPC: 791489110150
- Weight: 2.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jimmy From van nys,ca
|this thing is AWESOME!! i have hooked up in my accord with 1 15"inch orion sub and an pioneer amp and just turned up a little i set off car alarms everywhere i havent reached half the boost yet and it's BANGING!!!! my friends say they can hear me comin way down the block i reccomend this to anyone.|