- Size: 6"x9"
- Type: 3-Way
- Mounting Depth: 3.51"
- Maxx Power: 550W
- Suggested Nominal Power Range: 2 to 110W
- Frequency Range: 43Hz-24kHz
- Low-Profile Anti-Resonant MaxxFitt™ Titanium Chromed Speaker Frames
- ZXi's MaxxFitt™ Covers 90% Of OEM Speaker Apps.
- Multi-Mount Component Tweeters; Flush Mt, Surface Mt, And Angle Mt
- Sound Light™ Speaker Illumination Technology
- 12mm Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters
- Ceramic Titanium Composite Cones
- Weather-Resistant Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- 360° Radial Cooled Motor Structure
- Swiveling Tweeter Elements
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dan From cleveland!!!
|these are great speakers for the price,,,gotem hooked up to a crunch p.900 and they are crazy loud,|
Wade From Austin Texas
|I wish I'd have gotten these long ago. I replaced the stock speakers in my car with these. They look nice and sound even better. Currently I have them running just off the HU with no amp.|
Chris From VA
|I just hooked it up to a Lanzar 1000W amp(125 RMS) and they don't impress me yet. I don't know if it has a break in time but I can tell that it has some potential. We'll see if the sound gets better. Right now it sounds like it blown at low a low volume.|