- Watts Peak Power: 700W
- Watts RMS Power: 350W
- DVC Imp./Ohms: 4+4
- Fs - Hertz: 30.57
- Re - Ohms x 2: 3.6
- Qts: 0.527
- Vas - Liters: 121.7
- Vas - Cu Ft.: 4.3
- Xmax - mm: 11
- Xmax - Inches: 0.43
- SPL - dB @2.83V: 89.5
- 700-Watts Maxximum Power Handling
- 350-Watts RMS Power Handling
- Dual 4-Ohm Voice-Coils
- Silver Laminate Cones
- Polypropylene Dustcap
- Chrome Speaker Frames
- 40oz. Single-Stack Magnet Assemblies
- 2-inch 4-Layer Aluminum Voice-Coils
- One-Piece Spider-Tinsel Lead Designs
- 1.1" Wide Reinforced Rubber Surrounds
- Nickel-Plated Back-Plate & Push & Insert Terminals
- Vented And Sealed Enclosure Compatibility
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brett From Florida
|I have one of these in a custom built ported ox, with about 1.25 ft3 with a turned down 300 watt 2 channel eclipse amp bridged. and this thing bumps. Especially for being in a truck behind a bench seat where ti cant build up too much air pressure. I just switched over from re audio, and granted the re's have a little bit more sound clarity..there also much more expensive.For the money these hold there value very well. I highly recommend these too anyone trying too bump on a budget.
Rickie From New Orleans
|These subs are the best i got these from a store around where live and these subs are the real deal i have 2 on a 2000 watt 2-channel amp i set alarms shake windows, pictures. If u want a good product go with hifonics you wont be disappointed believe me these are a must buy.|