- 12" 500W Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Wide Non-Fatiguing Rubber Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Golden Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Special Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2" Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 65 + 65 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 500 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 90.0 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6.42"
- Overall Diameter: 12.09"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
big g From valdosta,ga.
|i had 2 of these in a sealed box.sound great just could not hold alot of power.had tem hooked 2 a punch 5oo mono amp.they would bottom out and pop.they lasted 2 years.i would buy again|
Matt From WI
|These drivers were a nice improvement over my Pioneer 12"s but I just want to warn you that these things can not take too much juice, I hooked them up to my crunch 250.2 @ 2 ohms and the frickin coils grenaded. These things supposedly can take 500 watts RMS a piece but thats what i was feeding them and they kicked over. They do hit nice and the SQ isn't too bad, just caution yourself against putting too much juice through them. (i'm having problems with lanzars customer service right now)|
rick From charlotte nc
|i had 2 of these subs in an acura integra hatch back. dont let the name fool u. these speakers really get down. u need 2 put some serious watts 2 them. at least 800 watts. i think they sound good sealed.if ur looking 4 an inexpensive sub that really pounde, get this one|