- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Mounting Diameter: 11-1/16"
- Mounting Depth: 6-1/2"
- Spkr. Displacement: 0.094 cu.Ft
- VEGA-flex Suspension
- High Energy Strontium Ferrite Magnet and Handwound Voice Coil
- Titanium Nickel Alloy Vapor-deposition Polypropylene Injection-molded Pearl-mica Cone
- High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil Former
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert AKA Big Daddy From houston, Texas
|i bought 2 of these after hearing such good things about there home subs. although i didnt pay $89 each, i couldnt be more happy. i havnt really heard much about there sq but wow. it hits the notes perfect. i wasnt really sure what to expect as far as the spl becouse of the small surrond. but i was amazed, they hit hard! i have both of them on a kenwood 400wat amp. its a little small for the subs, but i was pushing 2 kenwoods before so i was sure it could handle it. over all great sub. i couldnt have asked for better sound. everyone should try these.|