The Venue Series Stadium dual 8-inch floorstanding loudspeaker delivers superb audio, whether used for critical listening in a stereo system, or combined with a Venue center channel, bookshelf surrounds and a subwoofer to create a home theater system.
Stadium performs like a pro, with technology developed by JBL's Professional division. Equipped with JBL's titanium-laminate tweeters and PolyPlas drivers, the speaker reproduces the high notes with extreme clarity. The lows and mids, efficiently boosted by dual 8-inch woofers and assisted by the FreeFlow flared port, are loud and clear, without unwanted distortion or boominess. The Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide ensures that every seat is the best seat in the house for sweet music and intelligible dialogue, or for just rocking out.
Available in a black wood-grain finish with an attractive silver grille.
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 225 Watts
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 110/440 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91dB
- Frequency Response (–3dB): 36Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 300Hz, 4000Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer: 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded
- Midrange Transducer: 4" (100mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducers: Dual 8" (200mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 40-1/4" x 9-7/8" x 15-3/4"
- Weight per Speaker 43.5 lb (19.8kg)
- Priced per speaker
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Supertechie From Vancouver, BC, Canada
|These Speakers are quite something. i hooked up my brothers and they are LOUD. tweets and mids are smooth and airy, and the BASS is almost enough to not need a sub!!!. for smaller rooms you wouldn't need a sub!! (my brother needed one as his room is about 30' long....lol)just make sure u are using a big enough reciever (i suggest THX approved and 120 watts channel) and enjoy|