- Motorized Detachable Control Panel with Smart Key Control
- Pop Up Rotary Volume Control
- Full High Definition Vacuum Florescent Display
- Fine Integrated Full Dot VF Display
- 728-Variable Color Illuminated Key
- Message Information
- Low-Pass Filter
- Built-in Amplifier Canceller
- 18FM/6AM Presets
- 212 Watts MOS-FET Amplifier (53 Watts × 4 Channels)
- CD-R/RW Ready
- 4-Volt/6-Channel RCA Output
- CeNET Control of: DVD Changer (Easy), TV tuner, 6-Disc CD Changer, Satellite Receiver and iPod
- 2-Channel AUX input with Level Control
- Active Screen Savers
- Smart Key & Refractable Rotary Volum Control
- Wireless remote
- Satellite radio-ready (tuner, antenna, and XM or SIRIUS service subscription required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ross From Central CT
|I've got this unit in my Truck with Polk Momos for the speakers (amped with the C400.4) and a pair of 10" Kicker Comp VRs. The clarity of it all is amazing. It's nice that you can turn off the internal amp on the 765MP. The display is great and the color change feature keeps my friends busy for entirely to long. The controls are a little odd but one quick skim through the manual and it all makes sense. I also like having all the main controls on the left side (volume, scan, pause, ect.)
There was a night and day difference in the sound quality when I switched out the old Pioneer 2700 that was in the truck with the 765MP.
I only have a couple of complaints about this unit, the first being that it doesn’t tilt. The motorized slide down face is cool but I wish I could angle it up a bit. The second reason is that you can't adjust the frequencies from it with much control. It really only gives you Treble and Bass to mess with. This problem is a non-issue though if you have external amp(s) hooked up to it though because if you bought quality amps you should be able to adjust the frequencies from there.
Over all I’d say this is a great unit. I paid $240 for it when I got it and I think it was worth every penny.