- 7-inch wide Color TFT Active Matrix motorized touch-screen display
- DVD/CD player with Built-in (50 watts x four) MOSFET powered amplification
- Dual zone/dual source receiver with separate volume controls for independent use in the front and rear seats
- Three pre-out connections with 2V output for use with external amplifier(s).
- Two RCA AV inputs for use with an external AV source and one RCA AV output
- Compatible with DVD±R/RW discs and with CD, MP3, WMA, JPEG and MPEG files
- System Q sound control
- System E's+ Advanced Crossover system - allows fine-tuning the system for each installation.
- Installer Memory saves audio settings when battery is disconnected
- CD changer controls
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
- HD Radio-ready (Kenwood HD Radio tuner required)
- Compatible with Kenwood TV Tuner (Kenwood KTC-V500N)
- Compatible with Kenwood iPod Adapter (KCA-iP500)
- RGB input for use with a Navigation System
- Video input for adding a Rear View Camera (CCD-900)
- Wireless remote control
- CR-2 AM/FM tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ZWat From New Orleans, LA
|this is a good radio man. it really improves the sound and the picture is wonderful. it comes with the brain which is a major plus and it's ipod compatible. cant wait for my adaptor to come in. great head unit|
Kevin willbur From pensacola fl
|I bought one for my 2000 mercury cougar this is one of the only ones i could get to fit because it can be adjusted really far out away from the dash. i can be adjusted almost as far as the hight of the screen itself. i got mine from somewhere else and payed $735 this site has it cheaper then any where else ive looked. although it was hard for me to install myself.|
Gee From Rochester Mi
|I put this unit in my 2001 Land Rover Discovery and it works perfectly. Its nice you can change the color of the dials to green, it matchs my interior lighting. I would recomend this|