Use the AVIC-Z1 with Bluetooth wireless technology enabled cellular phones for easy, safe, and hands-free operation, including talking via the headunit's microphone and your vehicle's speaker system. The system automatically mutes any other audio during incoming or outgoing calls. You can store the phone book, then access it by voice or the touch screen display. For even more convenience, you can access phone numbers associated with the POI database, letting you call the location you are being guided to.
- Bluetooth wireless adapter for Pioneer AVIC-Z1 in-dash navigation receiver
- Plugs directly into the stereo for an easy, one wire installation
- Place/accept calls via the wireless connection
- Bluetooth digital technology ensures crisp, static-free performance in the car
- Downloads your phonebook into the stereo
- Uses the microphone that's included with the AVIC-Z1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.