- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 2-line, segmented OEL Display for clear CD Text
- Easy EQ 3-band equalizer with six preset tone settings
- High- and low-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Bluetooth capable with optional Pioneer Bluetooth adapter
- "iBus" iPod Direct Control (CD-I200 required)
- Bright 2-Line OEL Display with 16 Character
- iTunes AAC Playback
- Satellite radio-ready.
- Optional USB input for Windows Media devices and USB storage devices
- Rear auxiliary input
- Hi-Volt RCA Preout x3
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of preamp outputs
- Supertuner IIID
- Seek tuning
- FM sensitivity: 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ralph From chicago il
|i went to BB and after search between alpine, kenwood and pioneer, the salesman guy, recomend me this unit, so i trust on him, on making a good choice, and he was rigth, the sound quality is very clear for the speakers, even i can hear the drumsticks, like to be on a record studio, and the subwoofer output, is amazing,i upgraded this deck from a alpine, and the diference is BIG.|
Jim From So cal
|First deck and super glad with it, easy to use, great ipod function and great EQ|
ernest From san antonio texas
|i just installed this in my slab the clarity is awesome and sounds great with my four 15s it has a awesome eualizer for the pound|