Bass in the Discus-Line from MB QUART means the use of high-quality materials, outstanding finishes, practical of high-quality materials, outstanding finishes, practical details and a robustness to cope with the demanding day-to-day requirements of subwoofers in vehicles. The fact to-day requirements of subwoofers in vehicles. The fact that maximum sound pressure from small housings and that maximum sound pressure from small housings and musicality do not need to be mutually exclusive is a mat- musicality do not need to be mutually exclusive is a matter of course with the brand-new subwoofers of the DWH series. Each woofer features a raised BTT spider landing that effectively cools the woofers 2" voice coil. A high roll surround provides superior excursion without sacrificing valuable cone space. Each woofer is finished off with an attractive paintable snap on screw concealing ring.
- Heavy powder coated metal basket
- Single 50 oz high intensity ferrite magnet with additional rubber boot for optimized protection
- Finite element analysis linear flux saturated magnetic plates with chrome finish
- Injection polypropylene cone for maximum damping and structural rigidity
- Injection polypropylene dust cap with MB QUART logo hot stamped
- Dual voice coil on glass fiber former with aluminium reinforcement on neck
- 3/4" (20 mm) tall NBR rubber surround for more cone area and excursion of +/- 3/4" (20mm)
- Single flat poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel lead wire
- Custom dual nickel plated push type terminal
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.