- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 102 oz. double stacked
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 7.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.6 cu. ft. (44.74 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.50 cu. ft. - 3.00 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (42.48 liters - 84.95 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 2.66 cu. ft. (75.32 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clinton From Louisiana
|I have two of these hooked up to a 500 watt amp and i love them. They slam so hard. i cant wait until i get my t1500-1bd|
junebug From california
|iight so ima huge rockford fan n this subwoofer has to be one of the best subs ive ever hear my buddy has ONE HOOKED UP TO A 600!!! WATT SONY AMP and this thing is LOUD!!!! when the lows hit it sounded like the sub was goin bowonowonowonon and the waves were so strong i my shirt was movin lol GREAT sub for the money id recommend this sub too who ever has the money great buy u wont regreat it|