- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 102 oz. double stacked
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 7.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.6 cu. ft. (44.74 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.50 cu. ft. - 3.00 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (42.48 liters - 84.95 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 2.66 cu. ft. (75.32 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clinton From Louisiana
|I have two of these hooked up to a 500 watt amp and i love them. They slam so hard. i cant wait until i get my t1500-1bd|
junebug From california
|iight so ima huge rockford fan n this subwoofer has to be one of the best subs ive ever hear my buddy has ONE HOOKED UP TO A 600!!! WATT SONY AMP and this thing is LOUD!!!! when the lows hit it sounded like the sub was goin bowonowonowonon and the waves were so strong i my shirt was movin lol GREAT sub for the money id recommend this sub too who ever has the money great buy u wont regreat it|