Clarion’s CMD4 is a source unit designed to resist water in all its forms: waves, rain, humidity and everything else that the marine environment can throw at it. The CDM4's cosmetics and features look as good as it sounds… wet or dry. Clarion's unique rubber gasket door assembly gives the CMD4's internal components complete water protection (this assembly has endured 10,000 duty cycles of testing). This design allows for easy one-touch CD loading… so the CMD4 is both reliable and functional.
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 [Salt/Fog Exposure]
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 [UV Exposure]
- Rotary Volume Control
- Adjustable Display Contrast
- 2-Band Parametric Equalizer
- 18FM/6AM Presets
- 212 Watt MOS-FET Amplifier (53 Watts × 4 Channels)
- CD-R/RW Ready
- Pelgan Z Coated PCB
- CeNET Control of: 6-Disc CD Changer and Satellite Receiver
- 6-Channel RCA Output
- Adjustable Display Contrest
- 2-Channel AUX Input with Input Level Control
- Dimensions Body (W × H × D),mm: 180.4 × 51.2 × 186
- Dimensions Escutcheon (W × H × D),mm:199.4 × 91.85 × 47
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From Lake Charles, La
|Just installed this radio on my boat with the 6.5" speakers. Sounds very good for the price you pay. Just waiting to see how it will hold up to rain and the saltwater air i fish.|