The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile balanced dome diaphragms that deliver clean, extended response, on and off axis. The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures. Inline 6 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit. The TR050-CT is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 6 dB / octave.
- Textile dome diaphragm
- Neodymium magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Integral phase plugs
- 6 dB/octave inline filter included
- 8 ohms impedance
- Designed for flush or surface mounting
- Top-mount depth: 0.60"
- 1/2" Evolution TR Series Component Tweeters
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 250 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- 1/2" textile dome tweeters
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filter included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- flush-mount depth: 5/8"
- UPC: 699440920186
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 92018
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.