The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile balanced dome diaphragms that deliver clean, extended response, on and off axis. The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures. Inline 6 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit. The TR050-CT is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 6 dB / octave.
- Textile dome diaphragm
- Neodymium magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Integral phase plugs
- 6 dB/octave inline filter included
- 8 ohms impedance
- Designed for flush or surface mounting
- Top-mount depth: 0.60"
- 1/2" Evolution TR Series Component Tweeters
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 250 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- 1/2" textile dome tweeters
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filter included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- flush-mount depth: 5/8"
- UPC: 699440920186
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 92018
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.