- 7-inch wide Color TFT Active Matrix motorized touch-screen display
- DVD/CD player with Built-in (50 watts x four) MOSFET powered amplification
- Dual zone/dual source receiver with separate volume controls for independent use in the front and rear seats
- Three pre-out connections with 2V output for use with external amplifier(s).
- Two RCA AV inputs for use with an external AV source and one RCA AV output
- Compatible with DVD±R/RW discs and with CD, MP3, WMA, JPEG and MPEG files
- System Q sound control
- System E's+ Advanced Crossover system - allows fine-tuning the system for each installation.
- Installer Memory saves audio settings when battery is disconnected
- CD changer controls
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
- HD Radio-ready (Kenwood HD Radio tuner required)
- Compatible with Kenwood TV Tuner (Kenwood KTC-V500N)
- Compatible with Kenwood iPod Adapter (KCA-iP500)
- RGB input for use with a Navigation System
- Video input for adding a Rear View Camera (CCD-900)
- Wireless remote control
- CR-2 AM/FM tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From MO
|almost exactly what i wanted. the only thing i didn't like was no aux. input, but my labtop took care of that problem. all in all it's definately worth the money and i would by again if needed.|
Leks From Baltimore, MD
|I've had this for 5 months now and i can truly say that i'm satisfied with the product but as always, there can be room for improvements. I'd love it if it has bluetooth though..|
JCaughron From Oklahoma
|I am over all very happy with the stereo and the company. I ordered and paid for it on friday I received it the following thursday. It is a great buy very good quality... I was worried about buying a refurbished one but I went ahead and did it. Install was very simple. The stereo itself is very high quality for the price. I bought the additional iPod controller, it is awesome. Very handy. You can listen to music and watch a dvd at the same time. Awesome feature! This thing also has many extras you can get for it which I love, navigation, bluetooth, rear camera. Overall I am very happy with this transaction!|