- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files on disc)
- 512 MB internal memory for storing songs ripped from CD or transferred via USB connection
- Motorized, fold-down detachable face with a 4,096-color fluorescent display
- Remote control
- Digital platform with SRS WOW HD digital signal processing for improved sound
- System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
- Speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- System E's+ high- and low-pass filters
- Add-ons: Bluetooth and iPod adapters, XM or SIRIUS satellite radio, HD Radio tuner, CD changer
- Inputs: rear USB and auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
- car performance computer
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darin D From Phoenix, AZ
I bought my unit used, but in excellent condition. The ability to completely tune and manipulate the music is beyond anything else going. The ease of adding on to it is also so easy that you can bet everyone will be copying them. I also added a PHATNOISE MUSIC KEG(made in conjunction with Kenwood) and I really love how I can adjust all my music on it. Having it tell me what is about to be played, and the accompanying text, are a real bonus when I can't take my eyes off the road. The display choices are un-matched by anything in any price range, period! The final kicker is the GMA(graphic motion analyzer) Kenwood built into it. Want to get your 0-60, done. Need your G's through that last tuurn, done. Want to check your acceleration G's, done. This is literally the best car audio receiever I have ever used or owned. If you can find one, used by this point, and it works then buy it. You will not be sorry or dissapointed. Thank you Kenwood!!!
Aaron From G.i.
|I give it a 10 outa 10! cause im geting it for 1 and....Normally a $800$ deck but im getting mine for 380$ So.. and kenwood is the best on deck's. I know this is one of the newest out there and the 5 volt preout's that's a BIG PLUS.! anyone out there that want's a really kooool deck's and VERY hi performance amp's get kenwood...cus they ain't made cheap. if you have the money get this deck cus you will love it.!!!
Lowspeed From Myrtle Beach, S.C
|I just got this radio.I'm in love with it.You can't beat the price. I only needed help updating the flimware.|