- 6.5 inch motorized touch screen for left or right angle viewing
- 2.0 DIN mounting sleeve
- Integrated center channel amp, non-MOSFET
- MediaLink4 underdash interface adapter included
- Supports DVDR, DVDRW single and dual layer, CDR, CDRW, CDDA, MP3, WMA, SVCD, VCD, MPEG1, 2 and JPEG
- AM/FM tuner
- User can upload custom pictures to use as wallpaper
- Satellite radio ready via SDA, Smart Digital Adapter, satellite radio tuner sold separately
- jLinkDirect adapter for Gen 4 or 5, included, jLinkDirect not compatible with iPod Shuffle
- High performance 'A' grade TFT screen
- jLinkDirect interface controls all iPod functions via touch screen
- Reads up to 1000 songs on a single DVD, compatible with single and dual layer DVD+R
- RDS, Radio Broadcast Data Services, station call letters, song information and artist information
- Two A/V input for external media connectivity, game consoles, additional screens and more
- 7 band EQ with spectrum analyzer, 8 preset EQ curves
- AAC Decoder
- Navigation ready (Jensen NAV101Add-on GPS Navigation sold separately)
- Anti-theft password protection
- Dolby digital and pro-logic II, plus 5.1 with time delay
- ESP, electronic shock protection, 2MB
- Front, rear, subwoofer and center outputs
- Multi-zone remote, includes Kid Zone remote
- Rating protection password
- Bluetooth connectivity, supports HFP, hands free and A2DP headset profiles
- iPod and iPhone connectivity through 8 pin DIN, not USB
- MOSFET power
- PIP, picture in picture
- SD card interface supports up to 4GB card
- USB supports thumb drives and hard drives
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ed From San Diego
I have owned this deck for 2 years now. It is an amazing deck. I got just the deck no gps nav system because navigation changes over time. At the time gps nav was new so maybe it's better now. I kinda wish I bought the nav package though :-(
I am running it through alpine amps running all infinity(5.1) speakers and 12' subwoffer. It sounds really good and no problems with sound system at all.
CD/DVD-DL music and movies playback, SD card 2gb max, PS3 video game console hookups , bluetooth works awesome(i use to stream music through pandora from cell phone and phone calls), you can hook up external usb HD, the external adapter has the game console hookups and usb connector, to play music( i have 250gb hd connected in the dashboard), easy surround sound control, the touch screen is very responsive and easy to use.
Every now and then the clock time is off by 10 minutes. The worst I saw was 6 hours. The 6 hour thing has gone away and have not seen it since
The usb connection is v1.1 not 2.0 so it takes a bit to load a large amount of music . In my case the 250 gb take about 1-2 min to load but once it does switching/listening to songs is very quick.
Big D From Santa Rosa, CA
|Great unit for the price. slow on initial power up and also on IPOD, but cant beat the price|
D MAC From Myrtle Beach
|great in-dash for the money. works extremely well with exception for a little trouble using burned disks. Ipod-transfer is a little slow as well, but the sound quality improvment overshadows these few troubles. solid product|