- Peak Power Handling: 800 watts
- RMS Power: 400 watts
- 12" VR Series Subwoofer
- Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Santoprene Surround
- 360° back bracing and aluminum coating
- The textured steel basket is surrounded by a dressed-to-kill logo trim piece
- Dual 2 ohm voice coils
- 2 Terminals
- Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- 16" H x 17-1/2" W x 11-9/16" D (top) 14-13/16" D (bottom)
- 3/4" Wood Thickness
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brad From missouri
|this sub and box combo is amazing. loud deep and clear. i noticed no problem with keeping up on songs with double bass peadal drumming. plays everything from death metal to hip hop. if you have a smaller car, this sup pounds hard.|
J-Stielo From Lompoc, CA
|Its a pretty good sub..I have one in my 05 Grand Prix. Hooked up to the right amplifier its a great beginners sub. Kicker puts out bottom line. I dont have but one complaint from the sub so far. It doesnt handle quick punchy base very well. But it does great with heavy bass songs like Bonecrusher Grippin the grain, and The Pack- Booty Bounce Bopper. Overall its a great sub.. Recommend for people who want more bass in their ride on a budget.And The Box is Off Da Chain!|