- 700 Watts Maximum Music Power
- 250 Watts RMS
- Single 4 Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coil
- Polypropylene Electronic Spun Aluminum Dust Cap
- Fiber Glass / Paper Cone Design
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Hyper Extended Vented Pole Piece
- Spider Exhaust Technology (SET) Cooling
- Dual Gold Plated Terminal Blocks
- Linear Cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel leads
- Custom Stamped Steel Powder Coated Chassis
- Outside Diameter: 10-5/16"
- Subwoofer Basket Diameter: 9-1/8"
- Mounting Depth: 5-3/4"
- Total Height: 6"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
SHAUN From OREGON
|IHAVE ONLY ONE OF THESE IN A SMALL BUT VERY SOLID SEALED BOX RUNNING AT 250RMS OFF AN ALPINE MONO BLOCK IN A LARGE CROWN VICTORIA UNBELIEVABLE SOUND QUALITY IT RUNS SMOOTHER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY AT HIGH VOLUME THAN BOTH MY FOSGATE AND KICKER PAIR'S OF 12's NO JOKE THIS SPEAKER ROCKS FOR THE PRICE RANGE U CAN TAKE IT FROM A CAR STEREO VETERAN ONLY COMPLAINT IS I NEED TO GET RID OF IT SO I CAN STEP UP TO 500WATT DVC MODEL HOPE IT RUNS AS SMOOTH|
Dave From NJ
|I bought these speakers yesterday and was impressed from the get go. I paid a bit less than the price on ONLINECARSTERO, and could not beleive the sound I received when played at 75 watts. Since finding out the speakers need to be broken in which takes any where from 3 weeks to 2 months depending on how you play them, I connected the speakers briged at 200 watts x 2 and DAMN ! at first I have one of them polarized wrong and thought they were duds be when i corrected that I didn't want to get out of my car. I wanted to here every song play on my MP3 player. Just remeber they have to be broken in for optimun sound. I will be buying 2 more of them in the near future. I must get a bigger amp first.|
poopkid101 From idaho
|I have 4 of these. in a custom box, vented about 4 cubic feet. Hits REALLY hard! doesn't play rock that great. but will really hit with some rap. i have a 1200 watt memphis amp, turned up only about half the way and it will make it so you can't tell whats behind you in your mirrors. overall really good if you wanted to hear it play some rock really well i would put them in a sealed box. but for really extremely loud go with ported! for the price you cant beat them!|