- Recommended Power Range: 100-500 watts
- Impedance: Single 2 ohms
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Elevated Frame-Cooling creates a pathway for high-velocity air to flow directly across the top-plate and onto the voice coil
- Vented Reinforcement Collar improves the rigidity and stability
- Insert Molded Suspension Coil Terminal Sub-Assembly ensures precise lead wire length, lead wire entry and exit angles
- Customizable Trim Ring can be painted to match the installation theme
- Floating Cone Attach Method allows the cone and surround to be aligned independently of the spider/coil assembly
- Surround Stress-Relief promotes smooth, consistent surround behavior at all excursion levels
- Efficiency: 87.15 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 12W3v3
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Eric From Northern CA
|I am running two of these subs in a sealed enclosure with a Rockford 1000 watt mono amp. The sound level can be violent at times. The recommend sealed enclosure is 1.25 cubic feet per sub. I would recommend a 1.75 to 2.0 cubic foot box, it would help with the lower frequency response and keep the 60 hertz frequency from being so violent. Overall very happy with the subs, I would buy these again.|
Steve From Chicago, IL
I have 2 of these in a ported box in my Lincoln Town Car powered by a Hifonics 1800watt Zeus. Lets just say the first song I played, my rear view mirror fell off the first 5 seconds of the song. These subs are a must have if you want loud, crisp clean bass. JL Audio is the best forget what you heard otherwise.
dopescope From boston ma
I have 2 of these in my accord 6speed coupe with a jl 500/1 amp the amp is not half way powered and these things slamm deep clean bass my roof and window flex im getting one more