- Flap Face with 2-Line OEL Display
- Detachable face
- Advanced Sound Retriever restores the rich, full, dynamic sound to compressed music
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC, WAV, and WMA
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- 1-bit D/A Converter
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Two-Way Crossover Network
- EEQ 3-band parametric equalizer
- XM Satellite Radio Ready: tuner, subscription and antenna required and sold separately.
- USB Ready: Built-in USB connection and controls
- iPod Ready: Connection through USB (adapter included)
- Bluetooth Ready: CD-BTB200 Required and sold separately
- Rear auxiliary input: RCA and optional auxiliary input (CD-RB20 required and sold separately)
- CD Changer and DVD control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR)
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
- Subwoofer Direct Control Key
- Wired Remote Input
- Operation Beep Tone
- Display output
- Display Off Mode
- Internal Amp Off Mode
- Cellular Mute
- Wireless remote control with a face case included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Caleb From Minnesota
|Awesome stereo. Really easy to use, crisp clear display, easy to install, but one thing is you couldn't use FULL ipod control on an iPod video, one of the old ones. All around good though.
BUT after rougly six months after installations in two different cars, the output IC went out. Not only that, but calling to get warranty work done is near impossible, the lines are always busy..|
Hunter From Tennessee
|Bought this headunit at an electronic express along with two 6 1\2s and two 6x9 boston acoustic speakers. Everything worked well until i decided to hook up my amp. The RCA outputs went out on the back of the headunit. To make sure it was'nt my amp i hooked it up to a buddy's headunit and it played perfectly fine.|
scooby From los angeles
|the best car stereo for the price you cant beat it good sound the best.|