The Power Console PF31 is perfect for people who are serious about their audio or home theater system. With 11 outlets and Phase 3 PureFilter Circuitry, the PF31 has three separate filters to provide clean and clear power to all of your audio, video, and HiCurrent components. The Power Console PF31 enhances your home theater experience at an affordable price.
Each PureAV Power Console is packed with innovative features, such as Multi-Phase PureFilter™ Circuitry, designed to remove electrical noise and provide clean and clear power to all of your valuable equipment. It isolates audio, video and digital components, and prevents noise created by one connected component from contaminating the entire system.
Built-in Advanced Overvoltage Protection automatically disconnects power from your equipment when the input voltage reaches a dangerous level, and restores power automatically when the voltage returns to a safe level. To deal with threats from sources other than your AC lines, all PureAV Power Consoles come with coaxial cable, pay-per view/phone and broadband Ethernet line protection.
- Level 4 Power Protection
- Phase 3 PureFilter™ Circuitry with Video, Audio, and HiCurrent™ Filters
- Advanced Overvoltage Protection
- Convenient console design fits perfectly in your Home Theater cabinet
- LED Status display including input voltage and output current
- 2 HiCurrent™ Outlets for high-power amplifiers
- Network Protection (RJ45) for Media Streamer Support
- Lifetime Warranty
- $500,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 11 Surge Protected Outlets
- 2 Line telephone/pay-per-view protection with splitter
- 5605 Joules of Surge Protection
- 285,000-Amp Maximum Spike Current
- 3 Pairs of Gold Coaxial Connections for coaxial cable line protection
- 12' SD750 HiCurrent™ Power Cord with right angle plug
- UL 1449 Rated
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.