- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files on disc)
- Detachable, fold-down face with fluorescent display
- Remote control
- Dual-zone capability for playing different sources over the front & rear speakers
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
- speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- System E's high- and low-pass filters
- Built-in iPod control through the USB input
- Compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth adapter and satellite radio (tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- Inputs: front auxiliary and USB inputs
- Outputs: three sets of preamp outputs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From NORCAL
|great buy! super easy install. i specifically bought this bc it had 3 preouts. i needed one for my sub and 2 so i could run a MITSRCVR cable to my factory amp. i saved a lot of time/money with this instead of removing the factory amp and rewiring everything.|
dustin riddle From alabama
|this cd player combined with the 7204 1000w amp and the 1200w woofers and the 500w 6x9s sounds so freekin sweet i have all this in a 87 camaro and it slams so hard that i have rattled both the windows out of their tracks i have had mixed components sound systems before and now i am a firm believer that if your gonna go with kenwood then stick with kenwood from the deck to the tweeters to the subs because i have never heard such superior sound quality as ai have with full same brand components but kenwood takes the cake|
Jordan From Dayton
|i have one of these in a 2003 dodge ram with 2 alpine 6/9 and 5 1/4 and wow what a improvement in sound but the only bad part in the controls of the reciever but still really good reciever for the price|