The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-CCS component woofer results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed.
The M770-CCS component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a system with a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCS, instead. To keep up with the capabilities of the component woofer, we employ a 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter that is specially treated to withstand the marine environment. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions. Although M770-CCS Component Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150W of continuous power per channel.
- 7.7" 2-Way M-Series Marine Cockpit Component System
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200 watts per set/ 100 watts each side
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 175 watts RMS each
- Top-mount Depth (woofer): 3.15 "
- Cutout Dimensions (woofer): 6.25"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- Color: White Frame w/ White Classic Grille
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Centrex® UVresistant polymer baskets and grilles
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- Synthetic rubber surround
- 1.00" pure silk dome tweeter
- 1.25" (32mm) voice coil
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- Product Highlights:
- 7.7" marine component speaker system includes two 7.7" woofers and two 1" tweeters
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 1" treated silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant Centrex polymer basket and grille
- tweeter hardware included for flush- and surface-mounts
- designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- power range: 40-100 watts RMS (175 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-3/16"
- UPC: 699440917865
- Weight: 11
- Sku: 91786
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.