- 15" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 1500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 3.0-6.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JadeWolf From Baltimore
best bang for your buck i have mine up to a boss audio 1500 2ohm mono d block amp and a capacitor have had lots of peeps saying eather there gunnna get sick of bust something lol!!!!
Matt H. From Maryville, TN
|GOOOOD GOD!!!! this subwoofer is amazing! i changed from two twelve inch cvrs to one one of these and it is soooo much louder! i have it in a custom built 6.7 cubic ft box wired to one ohm with a 1610d hifonics brutus and set off three alarms the first week at 25% total power! this sub is RIDICULOUS!|
daniel From judsonia ar
|this sub is the badest of them all i love it if you want it loud and ever one to hear you comin this is the one for you i have a rockford fosgate p 1000 running on mine this is the real deal|