- 15" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 1500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 3.0-6.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JadeWolf From Baltimore
best bang for your buck i have mine up to a boss audio 1500 2ohm mono d block amp and a capacitor have had lots of peeps saying eather there gunnna get sick of bust something lol!!!!
Matt H. From Maryville, TN
|GOOOOD GOD!!!! this subwoofer is amazing! i changed from two twelve inch cvrs to one one of these and it is soooo much louder! i have it in a custom built 6.7 cubic ft box wired to one ohm with a 1610d hifonics brutus and set off three alarms the first week at 25% total power! this sub is RIDICULOUS!|
daniel From judsonia ar
|this sub is the badest of them all i love it if you want it loud and ever one to hear you comin this is the one for you i have a rockford fosgate p 1000 running on mine this is the real deal|