- 10" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 900 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pat From Ohio
I have two of these in my mustang and they pound for 10's. The box is even too small for them due to trunk space and they still sound good. Great buy for the money.
jacob From kentucky
|I have 2 of these beasts in my truck with a crunch p1400.2 amp. The subs are way under powered and i still shook my friends mirrors when i was 3 cars behind him. There a little pricy but if u want sound quality over loudness these are the only subs to get.|
Jeremy From Port Charlotte FL
|I have owned pioneer and mtx subwoofers. These by and far ar much better. I bought 2 of these with the ported ground shacker box and people cant believe that they are only 10's. Great buy, great value. Highly reccomended|