- 10" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 900 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pat From Ohio
I have two of these in my mustang and they pound for 10's. The box is even too small for them due to trunk space and they still sound good. Great buy for the money.
jacob From kentucky
|I have 2 of these beasts in my truck with a crunch p1400.2 amp. The subs are way under powered and i still shook my friends mirrors when i was 3 cars behind him. There a little pricy but if u want sound quality over loudness these are the only subs to get.|
Jeremy From Port Charlotte FL
|I have owned pioneer and mtx subwoofers. These by and far ar much better. I bought 2 of these with the ported ground shacker box and people cant believe that they are only 10's. Great buy, great value. Highly reccomended|